Saturday, November 21, 2009

Current gaming

It's been a loooong time since my last post. This is because life has become too chaotic to regularly schedule Dnd time. So now I've been focusing on all things relating to Warhammer 40K. I've been buying up and painting butt-loads of Eldar. The way I've been regulating my purchases has been to completely paint a purchase before going out and buying more. It's worked like a charm, I have like 2000 points completely painted.

Another thing I've been doing is making and painting terrain. It started with me needing an Ork fort for Gorkamorka. The original box came with one, but over the last fifteen years, that flimsy piece of cardboard has long since been thrown away. So here are some pics of the one I built.















































No comments: